Blindfold-Bunny-Baby's Playhouse of Horror

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Bunny-baby, a weekend warrior

I pretty much assumed that, because when I get to work on a Monday bunny-baby is in more or less the same place as she was on Friday evening, she didn't get up to much at weekends. Maybe if I had a more suspicious mind I might have questioned the old boarding cards, false passports etc she scattered around, and the webfilter warnings I kept getting from IT. I'd also assumed that the rumours about inviting Michael Jackson into her bed for a platonic cuddle were untrue. Then this morning I get THIS. Someone please tell me this is a fake?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Harry said…

    Aargh, it's terrifying, take it away!
    The bunny is scary enough too, I suppose....
    H

     

Post a Comment

<< Home